Featured Post

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Jr. Ranger Book Series Planning Phase 8 The Adventures of a Jr Ranger

June 27, 2016

By now the story was beginning to take hold, I finished writing and ended up on a train in the Great Smoky Mountains with ideas flowing faster than I could remember.  I took notes like crazy and ended up gaining a full understanding of the importance of the lives of John Henry, Casey Jones, Johnny Appleseed, and others from Ireland, England all the way to India.

This National Park Jr. Ranger Series has been one of the more exciting things that I have done.  I have been visiting National Parks ever since I was a child, and I would have loved it, if this kind of book was available.  I was also a big fan of folk heroes and it would be great if our children knew more about them. That is where these books can be a grand slam!

www,lucasfern.com

https://twitter.com/soylucasfern