Featured Post

Thursday, March 2, 2017

New artwork for the Jr Ranger Adventures

I am excited about our new artwork created for The Jr Ranger Adventures. 

Paul Bunyan & Me in Yosemite has two covers now.  

One is still with Lucy petting Elmer the baby bear I will use.  My next one is a special edition I am going to use on t-shirts and other promotional goods.  

It is awesome as you can see.  I am making one change to the drawing that will make Paul Bunyan a little more modest by closing his legs.  I still love these two concepts shown below.

I will use the top one to modify and use for my main cover. It will be ready tomorrow. 



Paul Bunyan & Me in Yosemite  by Derek Ryan Jensen 
Paul Bunyan & Me in Yosemite  by Derek Ryan Jensen



Keep in touch for the next update. 



The Author Derek Ryan Jensen and this Blog was prepared or accomplished by approval of Derek Ryan Jensen in his personal capacity. The opinions expressed in these articles are the author's own and do not reflect the view of the National Park Service, The Jr Ranger Program or any other Department in the United States government. Neither do they reflect any resemblance to work done by any other major Corporation including Publishers and The Walt Disney Company, DreamWorks, or any other related Corporation who may have created similar works about folk heroes and or National Parks.